Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [EN]Who tell you about this server? [ES]¿Cómo llegaste a este servidor?

Cool [EN]Who tell you about this server? [ES]¿Cómo llegaste a este servidor?

[ENGLISH]
    Hi!, this post have the intent of talk each other about how you come to this server, for example:

I'm comming here because I saw a ads on a facebook group!

[ESPAÑOL]
    Hola !, este post tiene la intención de hablar entre nosotros sobre cómo llegaron a este servidor, por ejemplo:

Llegué acá porque vi anuncios en un grupo de Facebook!
    Last edited by Guldan; 05-18-2017 at 10:15 AM. Reason: multilanguage
    I am Gul'dan... I am darkness incarnate. I will not be denied.

Since nobody has written in this section I allow myself the luxury of being the first.
    I arrived here escaping the official GMO, escaping their incompetence, lack of support, such as spending 17 hours in front of the entrance of the Gaion event competing with autoclicks and after doing the limited 4 gaions get zen and Bols, escaping that Pivot-centric mafia pay to play, escaping from a game where the PvP system does not exist making it a major boredom, escaping a Mu dominated by hackers, escaping a game that bans to Its users honest and allows GMs corrupt (I have evidence), escaping ultimately from a game that offers slavery and poverty in exchange for bleeding money.
    I came to this server after a few comments from youtube, and to be honest I did not trust this Mu but to this day I was completely enthralled and I took the opportunity to thank them for this wonderful team that makes possible this very cool server And correct full of fun PvP and PvM, You are the best.
    Best Regards.
    Manuel
    Last edited by SANGONGO79; 05-17-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SANGONGO79 View Post
    Since nobody has written in this section I allow myself the luxury of being the first.
    I arrived here escaping the official GMO, escaping their incompetence, lack of support, such as spending 17 hours in front of the entrance of the Gaion event competing with autoclicks and after doing the limited 4 gaions get zen and Bols, escaping that Pivot-centric mafia pay to play, escaping from a game where the PvP system does not exist making it a major boredom, escaping a Mu dominated by hackers, escaping a game that bans to Its users honest and allows GMs corrupt (I have evidence), escaping ultimately from a game that offers slavery and poverty in exchange for bleeding money.
    I came to this server after a few comments from youtube, and to be honest I did not trust this Mu but to this day I was completely enthralled and I took the opportunity to thank them for this wonderful team that makes possible this very cool server And correct full of fun PvP and PvM, You are the best.
    Best Regards.
    Manuel
    Gracias por hablar en ingles, de todas maneras ahi agregue al post la version en español para que la gente elija en que idioma hablar, la comunidad es muy internacional y hay de todo.

Gracias por lo que pusiste!

Quote Originally Posted by Guldan View Post
    [ENGLISH]
    Hi!, this post have the intent of talk each other about how you come to this server, for example:

I'm comming here because I saw a ads on a facebook group!

[ESPAÑOL]
    Hola !, este post tiene la intención de hablar entre nosotros sobre cómo llegaron a este servidor, por ejemplo:

Llegué acá porque vi anuncios en un grupo de Facebook!
    Hi/Hello,

New Member here saying this server is great.
    and i found this server is more interesting than other MU server i played.
    Aside from that, a friend of mine said that he found a server which is nice and less bug in game, much more fun and enjoyable to play.
    I Tried and Yeap it is True .

Thanks for the Great Server !!!
    Please Add Week End Event please if can .

Like x2 XP & Drop .

thats all

Quote Originally Posted by RjayBlue View Post
    Hi/Hello,

New Member here saying this server is great.
    and i found this server is more interesting than other MU server i played.
    Aside from that, a friend of mine said that he found a server which is nice and less bug in game, much more fun and enjoyable to play.
    I Tried and Yeap it is True .

Thanks for the Great Server !!!
    Please Add Week End Event please if can .

Like x2 XP & Drop .

thats all
    Hello RjayBlue, thansk for share your jurney XD, are you playing the official server? or the Speed Event server?

Hello RjayBlue, thansk for share your jurney XD, are you playing the official server? or the Speed Event server?
    Yes I was playing in a Official Server .
    But then My Friend asked me to play and move to Speed server .

but we are planning to migrate to official server after we reach 200 master lvl .

but i hope there will be more event that would be great too .

Yes I was playing in a Official Server .
    But then My Friend asked me to play and move to Speed server .

but we are planning to migrate to official server after we reach 200 master lvl .

but i hope there will be more event that would be great too .
    Good decition...try to lvl in the speed server until the EVENT FINISH, after that..migrate!, no before :P

Good decition...try to lvl in the speed server until the EVENT FINISH, after that..migrate!, no before :P
    May i ask ?
    is the speed server will be close after the event ?

May i ask ?
    is the speed server will be close after the event ?
    We are analyzing extend more time the server, originally its until 03/07, maybe we expanded more days, we are seeing that a lot of new people are comming to play.

We are analyzing extend more time the server, originally its until 03/07, maybe we expanded more days, we are seeing that a lot of new people are comming to play.
    if that's the case lots of player's will love it . and as well as me and my friend .
    A many Thanks to you sir. if you really extend more days for the speed event server .

And 1 more question .
    When we use the Migrate function .
    Does All our item will be transfer to the official server ?
    all from Vault , Inventory and shop include equipped items ?