Thread: Intermediate spiritstone.

Intermediate spiritstone.

I tried to make some intermediate spiritstone with an exc legendary boots+9+16 and I couldn't.

It worked with a similar tier of items, like an exc dragon armor+9+16.

So, someone can tell me what is needed for each type of spiritstone? Because sometimes the item can be +7+12 instead.

And the chaos machine is not accepting an excellent Violent Wind Stick +9+16 to create a spiritstone...

Also, the jewel of soul rate of success here seems off. I'm using too many souls on items with luck to put them +9. And wasn't the first time to solely blame the "RNG", that is not that random after all, or everything would be 50-50%. With a rate of 75% chance of success it would be to expect almost no failures and yet today, for example, I used more than 30 on an item, with luck, to put it to +9.

Same for the jewel of life. For something with 70% chance of success, it fails too often.

This does not look like a 75% chance of success, not at all. And before that, I had used 60+ Souls and the item was still +0
    Last edited by Meister; 01-10-2019 at 10:50 AM.

I'm adding to the list of excel items not accepted by the CM to make SS a Sacred Fire Boots+9+16.