Thread: Question about Muuns

Question about Muuns

Some Muuns seems to not work. I would like to know if there is some guide or post relating the muuns that are working and those are not.

The Muuns that increase skill dmg seems to be working but they don't change any number nor on the character sheet or the skill tooltips.

The ones related to mastery lvl seems to not be working same to some that need you to play for at least 30 minutes the game unless if they demand you to keep them equipped for that period of time to give the bonus. I still need to test that possibility although I don't think it's how they are meant to work.

The Muuns tied to a specific hour period to activate have some that are working and others seem to not be working.

So far it's a big mess.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Meister; 11-20-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Hope they fix them. I noticed the same...
    Azkira

Administrator
    1) Every skill damage Muun won't increase any stats on character (C) because is only applied at the moment you attack. I won't be displayed either on skills because is a common stat. You can check if works if it is increased on stat details on the stat list next to character (C).

2) Time muun will only work for Server Time, not for local time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    1) Every skill damage Muun won't increase any stats on character (C) because is only applied at the moment you attack. I won't be displayed either on skills because is a common stat. You can check if works if it is increased on stat details on the stat list next to character (C).

2) Time muun will only work for Server Time, not for local time.
    1) Some Muuns that increase skill dmg will change the skill dmg inc stat at the character sheet.
    muun.jpgmuun1.jpgmuun2.jpg
    15 skill dmg without the Muun, 21 after equipping it.

2) My local time is the same as the server time.